Brennan graduated with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Marymount University in Arlington, VA. While growing up in Reno, Brennan was a 3 sport varsity athlete at Bishop Manogue High School causing him to spend a lot of time in physical therapy. It was during this time that he learned that he would strive to be a physical therapist himself. He is passionate about working with high school athletes, life-long athletes, and patients that see their health as their wealth. Having clinical training in the Pacific Northwest and the Northeast, Brennan has had a wide range of experiences in manual therapy techniques and specific exercise prescriptions for a quick and full recovery. He is certified by Titleist Performance Institute to be a specialist in golf-related assessment, injury prevention, and injury rehabilitation. When he is not being a PT, Brennan enjoys spending time with friends and family, golfing, fishing, skiing, playing basketball, and enjoying the beautiful outdoors that Northern Nevada has to offer.
Monday: Early mornings, Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Late evenings
Tuesday: Early mornings, Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Late evenings
Wednesday: Early mornings, Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Late evenings
Thursday: Early mornings, Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Late evenings
Friday: Early mornings, Mornings, Afternoons
Saturday: Early mornings, Mornings, Afternoons
Sunday: Early mornings, Mornings, Afternoons
Certifications and Credentials
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- CPR and AED Certified
- Titleist Performance Institue Certified
- Marymount Univeristy; Doctor of Physical Therapy
- University of Portland; Bachelor of Arts Biology
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Functional Movement Assement
- Sports Injuries
- Post-operative Care
- Vestibular Rehabiliation
- Brennan worked in the University of Portland training room for 3 years during his undergraduate studies. He was able to learn taping techniques, on field injury management, and was able to work with Division 1 athletes on a daily basis.
- Brennan spent a full year living abroad in Salzburg, Austria and was able to travel to over 11 countries.