Dr. Morgan is a passionate, empathetic physical therapist who enjoys working with people of all ages and backgrounds. Morgan’s interest in the physical therapy profession began during her Division II Cross Country and Track career at Seton Hill University. During that time, she sustained multiple season-ending injuries and was left feeling frustrated by unanswered questions from healthcare providers. She quickly realized that runners are told far too often to “just stop running” as a solution to their injuries. Morgan wasn’t willing to accept that answer, so she went on to pursue her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Slippery Rock University. Now, she strives to be a source of hope and guidance for her patients dealing with challenging injuries that disrupt their quality of life. The most rewarding part of her job is when she hears her patients are back to doing what they love.
Before becoming a physical therapist, Morgan worked as assistant manager at a local shoe company for runners and walkers. She developed expertise in run analysis and shoe prescription that she now incorporates into her treatments with runners. After graduating from physical therapy school, she completed a rigorous post-doctoral residency program, which significantly advanced her ability to provide high quality care in the specialized area of sports. Morgan spent 2 years working in an outpatient rehab clinic where she gained extensive experience with complex orthopedic and sports injuries. Being an avid runner and hiker herself, she is passionate about and highly qualified to treat runners and other endurance athletes.
Morgan’s goal is for each patient to feel listened to and understood each session. Her practice is 100% mobile, so she can work with you at your home, on the track, on the trail, in the gym, or wherever is most convenient for you and your goals. She looks forward to helping you feel your best, so you can get back to moving and living your best!
• Doctor of Physical Therapy
• Board-Certified Sports Clinical Specialist
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
• Expert in Run Analysis, Run Retraining, and Shoe Prescription
Undergraduate Degree: B.S. in Exercise Science, Seton Hill University
Graduate Degree: Doctor of Physical Therapy, Slippery Rock University
Residency Training in Sports: Evidence in Motion
• Run Analysis and Run Form Retraining
• Return to Sport Assessment for all Athletes
• Orthopedic and Sports Injury Rehabilitation
• Injury Prevention Programs for Endurance Athletes
• Strength and Conditioning
• Sleep Optimization
• Concussion Rehabilitation
• 2D Movement Analysis for
• Gait Analysis
• Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
• Manual Therapy Techniques:
- Cupping Therapy
- Joint mobilization and manipulation
- Deep tissue massage therapy
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM)
- Kinesio taping
• Morgan loves all animals, especially her pet bunny Mr. Gus!
• She is an avid outdoor adventurer and is planning her first backpacking trip with her boyfriend Zach at the end of this Fall.
• Morgan loves running and, once recovered from hip surgery, hopes to begin training for half and full marathons again.
There are no reviews for this provider.