➤ 60 minute treatments are $175/hour
➤ 4 package prepaid discount is 10%; 8 package discount is 15%.
Be sure to mention this at or before your first session!
Sarah has been practicing as an orthopedic physical therapist in Colorado Springs for 10 years. She's worked with all ages from 7 to 100, newly active patients and Olympians. She believes in the importance of prioritizing each patient's individual values and goals for a custom experience. She has an energetic and optimistic approach and has a passion for getting and keeping clients active through every life stage.
Monday: Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
Tuesday: Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
Wednesday: Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
Thursday: Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings
Certifications and Credentials
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Trigger Point Dry Needling Level II
- Pre/Post Natal Certified Exercise Specialist
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- Purdue University BS in General Health Sciences 2009
- Northwestern University Doctor of Physical Therapy 2012
- Manual Therapy: Sarah has extensive training in manual techniques including joint mobilizations and manipulation, soft tissue techniques including instrumented assisted variations, and taping.
- Trigger Point Dry Needling: She has over 8 years of experience with dry needling and often integrates electrical stimulation and functional techniques.
- Post-surgical: Sarah has expertise treating both common and complex surgeries. She has experience in home health seeing patients just one day after surgery, but also believes patient's need especially close attention at the end of their rehab in order to get back to their sport or activities safely and reduce re-injury rates.
- Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) Training: Clients are able to simulate the effects of heavy lifting using specialized bands with attached computer that ensures accuracy and safety during treatment. Patients that cannot lift weights can reap the rewards of strength training including muscle hypertrophy, improved strength, improved bone density, and cardiovascular benefits.
- Yoga integration: As a trained yoga instructor for more than 17 years, Sarah integrates yoga into her client's programs and loves introducing yoga to clients for the first time. She loves to harness the benefits of yoga: from calming the nervous system to improving breath and strengthening core and intrinsic muscles.
- Performance and Injury Prevention: Sarah has worked with athletes of many backgrounds particularly yogis, runners and figure skaters, but also rock climbers, soccer players and more.
- Pregnant and postpartum: Sarah has specialized training to help pregnant and postpartum women return to exercise safely, whether that's lifting your children into their carseat or running marathons again.
Sarah met her husband in physical therapy school. They moved to Colorado a decade ago to enjoy the mountains with their cattledog. They've since added two little ones which keep them busier than ever and often tag along for hikes and camping. She uses solo time to practice yoga and run.