I am a healthcare professional who will listen to you and work with you to reach your mobility goals. I am passionate about providing care for underserved populations and creating a therapeutic alliance. Outside of my practice I spend time teaching at GWU, cooking, reading, basketballing, weightlifting, and living life as a Dog-Dad.
Monday: Early mornings
Wednesday: Early mornings
Saturday: Early mornings, Mornings, Afternoons
Sunday: Early mornings, Mornings, Afternoons
Certifications and Credentials
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- The George Washington University, Washington, DC. - 2016
- James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA. - 2012
- Dry Needling
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Gait Analysis
- Joint Mobilization
- Athletic Taping
- Posture Analysis
- Contract-Relax Stretching
- Ergonomic Work Space
- Body Mechanics Optimization
- Neurodynamic Mobilization.
I have won multiple eating competitions.